I saw this survey recently on Julie’s blog over at Peanut Butter Fingers, and thought it would be a fun way to start the day.
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
An English muffin, 1 egg, a slice of cheddar and blackberries from the farmers market. Green tea and water on the side.
2. How much water do you drink in a day?
No clue, but it’s definitely pushing 72 oz plus at least 16 oz of Nuun daily. Favorite flavors? Tri Berry and Watermelon 🙂
3. What is your favorite current workout?
Bricks! I may not do them nearly as often as I should, but I love the challenge.
4. How many calories do you eat in day?
I stopped counting, but it used to be between 1500-1800/day, depending on workouts. Now I just go by how hungry I feel.
5. Favorite healthy snacks?
Watermelon, English muffins with goat cheese and cucumber, broccoli and Laughing Cow Swiss, sweet potato fries, and carrots and peanut butter (not pictured) are my favorite snacks of the moment.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Lately, it’s been quinoa based! I love it–so versatile–last week it was quinoa with grilled veggies. So good!
7. Favorite body part to strength train?
Arms, I love how strong I feel after an arms workout
8. Least favorite part to strength train?
Legs–only because I get sore and it interferes with running–will get over this soon!
9. What are you “bad” food cravings?
Hmm…cupcakes, ice cream, and salty french fries
10. How often do you eat out?
Maybe once or twice a month.
11. Do you eat fast food?
Nope….but I do like Chipotle and Starbucks every now and then.
12. Who is your biggest supporter?
13. Do you have a gym membership?
Yep, to the Y in Yorktown.
14. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
15. Do you drink alcohol?
I love my wine 🙂
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
I’ve tried to steer away from cheat days—I’m just trying to eat healthy and enjoy treats as I go along. No deprivation here!
17. Do you have a workout buddy?
I’d say T is more than a buddy haha but he’s the best running partner ever 🙂
18. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
Wow a heavy question haha, but I’d have to say I’m much happier and comfortable with who I am, what my body can do. I would love to become a running coach to share my love of running with others.
19. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Did a 5 mile run this morning–before work.
What was the last healthy thing you did? What did you eat for breakfast this morning?